Johannesburg South Africa ~Temple~

Johannesburg South Africa ~Temple~

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

My Son and Two more on Date

Well this week was really interesting! I technically have had about 4 companions through this whole week. The first was Elder Malunga who I lost on Monday. I was then companions with Elder Jennings until Tuesday morning when i got Elder Nielsen for another day. Wednesday is when we received our new missionaries who are fresh from the Provo MTC. My new companion who I am training is Elder Trammell from Clearfield Utah! He is a really cool guy and is willing to work which is all I can ask for!! So yeah anyways back to the week! I was in Katlehong and Germistion on Tuesday which was really cool to go back and see some people!! They are just so great that side and it was nice to see them! Then we picked up our guys on Wednesday and spent most the day that side! But yeah we were able to see a lot of our investigators and we actually were able to put two more on date for baptism for the 3rd of September! So we have 10 people on date which is such a blessing!! The Lord is working great things here in Germistion and I am truly grateful to be serving here for that!! Anyways I love you all and I wish you the best! 

Elder Cowan





1 comment:

  1. Hi there Elder Cowan. Did you happen to catch Elder Trammell's first name. We became friends during his time that he served at my ward but we quickly lost touch when he was transferred. I would just like to know how the rest of his mission went. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete