Johannesburg South Africa ~Temple~

Johannesburg South Africa ~Temple~

Monday, July 24, 2017

Transfers, Baptisms, Temple, Exchanges and Birthday

Well this week was really good!! There were a lot of good things that happened this week and some great memories made. Well to start out transfer news was sent out on Saturday and yeah!! So obviously my companion is leaving and I will be getting a brand new missionary so i am training again. I really excited because the area is really thriving right now and we are having a lot of success. This week we had two Baptism Karl and Nigel. It was really great and they really did have a great experience. They both are about 17 years old and they will be good assets to the ward! We went to the temple on Friday! What a great experience and a great way to spend my birthday! We took some pictures and yeah it was nice! But I will send them next week because I still have to get them from some people. We went to Roco Mamas Friday with Elder Jennings and 'Ahome'e. We had some really good food and had a good time as well! Great way to spend my Birthday. This week as well we had two exchanges one Tuesday and the other on Wednesday. Tuesday we had it with the Zone Leaders so Elder Malunga went with Elder Stevenson to Alexandra which is a pretty ghetto township and Elder Powell went with me to Germiston. It was good and I learned a lot from him. Wednesday I went to Katlehong and it was good seeing some old faces that I havent seen for awhile! But yeah all in all it was a really good week!! I love you all!! 

Elder Cowan













No comments:

Post a Comment