Johannesburg South Africa ~Temple~

Johannesburg South Africa ~Temple~

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Zone Conference, Baptism, Food Poisoning

Well this week was a really great week here in South Africa! It was a little cold but that is okay I will survive! We had a really awesome Zone Conference this week where we were taught many great things! It was really good to see all the old friends and see all the guys again! Man it is crazy how time flies!! But yeah Zone Conference was just great! We had a baptism this week! The boys name that was baptized is Mayamiko! He is the brother to Karl who was baptized a few weeks back! He was so excited to join the church and he will be confirmed a member next week on Sunday! On Sunday we will be having another baptism which will be awesome!! Her name is Selina and she is just awesome! She was a referral from a member and she has already brought us like 3 new investigators! On Friday I was really sick which sucked!! It was in the morning and I threw up twice! But by the end of the day I was feeling a little bit better! Saturday came and I was fully functional! Anyways that really was the week! Nothing to report on really!! Today is my 21 month mark and that is really cool! THREE more to go!! I will miss it for sure.. Anyways Love you all!!

Elder Cowan








No comments:

Post a Comment