Johannesburg South Africa ~Temple~

Johannesburg South Africa ~Temple~

Monday, August 7, 2017

Interviews and Gym

So this week was really not to eventful but I will try my best to fill you in! We had interviews this week at the mission home which was really great! We went over some more effective ways of doing companionship study! But yeah the Interview went well and yeah! My companion is doing really great and he like the area! He isnt liking the food much but that is okay he will change. On Sunday we got invited over for some Zulu tradition thing and I think it was probably in the Top ten meals of my whole mission but Elder Trammell really didn't like it to much, like not at all! it was kinda funny!! This week as well we got Gym passes so we actually started that today!! It was really nice to start working out again even thought we awoke at 5 oclock!! it was nice and I am a bit sore but NO PAIN NO GAIN!!! Anyways that was really the week! I just want to thank all of you who sent cards or letters with the package that was sent! It was really nice to see all of those so again thank you! I love you all!! 

Elder Cowan


No comments:

Post a Comment