Johannesburg South Africa ~Temple~

Johannesburg South Africa ~Temple~

Monday, July 18, 2016

Transfered to Katlehong

Well this week was transfers and I am now in Katlehong with Elder Shava!! This week was a good week though! We had a lot of dinner actually every single night! So that is the best thing that happened this week! But yeah there are not to much investigators here sadly due to laziness of the missionaries in Katlehong 1 that just closed so we absorbed them and the area as well as with Katlehong 2. So we have a huge area!! So this week was alright just trying to learn the area. Not to much to report! It has just been a long but good week! I am struggling with Elder Shava due to him always talking during lessons and me not getting to many chances to talk and if I do talk he cuts me off. But oh well we will get through it I am sure! Anyways that was the week!!! Not much sadly anyways have a great week!! I love you all and thank you for the birthday wishes! 

Love, Elder Cowan

No comments:

Post a Comment