Johannesburg South Africa ~Temple~

Johannesburg South Africa ~Temple~

Monday, March 13, 2017

Rough but Powerful Week

This week was rough!!! Probably one of the hardest ones I have had on mission!! But at the same time i think it is the most I have grown on mission as well!! We honestly did not have to many lesson this week most of them cancelled. But the ones that we did have were really powerful! We started the discussions with this guy we call Tafa just cause his name is pretty hard to say and I don't even know it haha. He is a cousin of a member that is in the Ruimsig ward! He is from Zimbabwe which is cool and he is really interested in what we teach! So that was really the highlight! We also went to a funeral and that was good but sad! It was a very spirit packed service which was good for all the non members that were there!! I have been in Alma in my studies and I have been really enjoying everything that I have been reading!! Which has been a lot!! But yeah all in all we are surviving! Elder Palkki is still really green but that is a good thing!! He is a really good hard working missionary that has to put up with me so he is doing good!! Anyways I love you all!! 

Elder Cowan

No comments:

Post a Comment