Johannesburg South Africa ~Temple~

Johannesburg South Africa ~Temple~

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Baptism!!

This week was actually not to exciting!! The only two things that were different was that I was sick for a day and a half and the Baptism. I will start with the sickness! It hit on Wednesday mid day and lasted basically all day Thursday so we did not even get out which sucked. But yea to the good part the Baptism!! It was awesome!!! He was really excited for it and a bit nervous. He though I would not be able to pull him out of the water due to him being a big guy. But it went very well which is great! So yeah that is really about it for the whole baptism thing! I forgot that this week is transfers! and for the news.............. Elder Bakes is leaving!! So that means I am staying and my new companion is a guy named Elder Chirwa. I believe he is from South Africa which is cool! We will see how this transfer goes. Hopefully well! Plus I am back Driving!!!! YAY!!!!! Anyways that is the week for you have a good week!! Love you all!

Elder Cowan








No comments:

Post a Comment