Johannesburg South Africa ~Temple~

Johannesburg South Africa ~Temple~

Monday, February 29, 2016

Transfers!

Well... big news this week so if we could get a drum roll please. DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD...................... I am not getting transferred!! I am staying here in Randburg for another 6 weeks at least! But Elder Savage is getting transferred t Dobsonville which is a township! He is going there with a kid from my MTC group named Elder Wikaria from new Zealand. It will be good for Elder Savage especially because Elder Wikaira is a professional cook that was a top finalist on a world wide cooking contest! He doesn't know if he has won or not because if he knew he could spoil it. Anyways my new companion is also from my MTC group and his name is Elder Warnock! He is a good guy and I am really excited to have him here. He was the first missionary that I met that was going to be in the MTC with me. We met each other when we went and got our visa's in California! That was the highlight of the week so everything else may seem lame. But we had a Mother and Daughter who randomly showed up at church who have never been there before. They said they found out about the church online and chatted with someone and decided to come! So that will be nice! We also taught Costa this week. Not sure if i said anything about him or not. But it went well and he is learning a lot. But that really is all that happened this week Elder Savage was sick most of the week so we were in the Flat a lot and didnt really get out the Latter part of the week! But like I said I am excited to start with Elder Warnock tomorrow and get back to work! This transfer will be a really nice one I hope! Anyways hope you all have a good week! I love you all. 

Love, Elder Cowan



No comments:

Post a Comment