Johannesburg South Africa ~Temple~

Johannesburg South Africa ~Temple~

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

December 7, 2015 Last day in the MTC

Date: December 07, 2015 
Area: MTC 
Companion: Elder Carr

Greetings from the South Africa MTC

This will be the last photo from the MTC.  Your group of Elders will be leavingtomorrow.  I can't believe it is time for them to leave.  I miss them already.  President Collins and I will meet with them tonight and give them our last teachings.  They will rise early in the morning (5:30), pack their bags, eat breakfast, and then meet together for our send off devotional.  Then we will gather at the front foyer where the Joburg Mission and the Botswana/Namibia Mission President will come for them.  This has been a delightful group.  They worked hard and have made great progress in their teaching.  I know they will do their best as full-time missionaries.  They are good boys!  I'll always love them.

With love,
Sister Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment