Johannesburg South Africa ~Temple~

Johannesburg South Africa ~Temple~

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

December 3, 2015 First Letter from Elder Cowan. P-day in the MTC

Date: December 03, 2015 
Area: MTC 
Companion: Elder Carr

Hello,

Everything is going very well here in the Johannesburg MTC. We have a grand total of 22 missionaries here! Not counting the ones that came here last night. We have a few from Zimbabwe, few from Uganda, 2 from the U.K., one from the Netherlands, a lot from the U.S. and one from Botswana. My companion is from the U.K. and he is a pretty cool guy he plays rugby!! There are some great missionaries from my District that are just awesome: Elder Hall from the Netherlands, Elder Furgeson from Fremont Utah, Elder Hafen from American Fork, Elder Bagoole from Uganda, Elder Sudbury from Bountiful, Elder Shava from Zimbabwe, Elder Carr (my companion) From the U.K. and Me. We have grown super close over the past week while we have been here learning of the gospel and learning to teach. Our fake lessons that Elder Carr and I have been teaching have gone pretty good! I have already learned so much and still have 4 more days left so I can not wait! The temple here is gorgeous and it was a very nice experience to go with these good men! The only problem i had with it was that we had to wear our suits around out side while we were there and i think i almost died of heat! During sports time we either play basketball, soccer, or rugby. After about a hour or so you you are done with the heat and have to go shower. I dont think i have ever taken showers that are that cold just to cool my body down! There really isnt to much to write about today and this week. I am sure that i will have more words once i get out in the field! I love you all!

Elder Cowan






No comments:

Post a Comment