Johannesburg South Africa ~Temple~

Johannesburg South Africa ~Temple~

Monday, June 19, 2017

Week!

So this week was pretty normal but not at the same time. We start on P-day last week. I was able to go with some other Elder for the night because my companion had his final interview and also the departing Elders dinner with the Leavitts! So that was actually pretty exciting. He enjoyed and I enjoyed as well. He will be going home next week Monday and so then I will be getting my other companion who is going home! We had transfers on Tuesday. Just normal but Katlehong is now in my district! So that was where I was for 7 and a Half months! So that is exciting I will be able to go there on exchanges! WOAH!!!! Haha But yeah literally this week was noramal other than that! But yeah I am doing well and I am staying alive! But I love you all!! Stay well!!

Elder Cowan


Elder Cowan enjoying a sucker! 




No comments:

Post a Comment