Johannesburg South Africa ~Temple~

Johannesburg South Africa ~Temple~

Monday, June 12, 2017

Transfer News

Sweet... so this week we were able to have transfer news. So I am staying with Elder Gramu for the last 2 weeks of his mission. When he leaves I will being getting a Elder named Elder Malunga. He will be going home at the end of this next transfer and so I will be killing him as well. Then President gave me reassurance stating that next transfer I will be getting a fresh new missionary. So something to look forward to!! But I am really excited for this next few weeks. I have been enjoying Germiston. Anyways also Elder Palkki will be training this transfer so I will be receiving a grandson! That is really exciting and I am glad that he will have that chance to train a Greenie! Also President called me as a district leader and so that is kind of exciting. I don't now anything about my district which is what is scaring me! Anyways nothing to much going on this side! But in general we have six investigators on date! We are super excited for them and they are progressing very well!! Anyways nothing to much to report! I love you all!! 

Elder Cowan


No comments:

Post a Comment