Johannesburg South Africa ~Temple~

Johannesburg South Africa ~Temple~

Monday, May 15, 2017

Skyping and Broken Wings

Well this week was a very awesome and rewarding week. I will start out with Tuesday. So on Tuesday we were able to go to a center called Broken Wings. This is a place that Adults who have some sort of disability can go and have fun and be taken care of. Basically a day resort for those people. It was really cool to interact with them and be able to listen to them sing! Each one of them has there own sound they like and like to sing so they went around and they sang for us! It was really cool!! So we will be going there every week to do service there and get a free lunch which is always a plus! But yeah it was really touching to see all of them express their love for God and Jesus Christ. So yeah HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! For all those who are mothers of sorts out there. It was really nice to be able to Skype home and see the Family and talk to them!! I hope every one is doing well and staying safe. South Africa has had a cold spell this past week and I am freezing my bottom off here. It has been rainy and over cast for the past few days so I have been wearing a Jersey ( sweater) so that has been rough! But oh well!! Yeah I miss you all and I hope you all stay well and safe! Love ya! 

Elder Cowan


No comments:

Post a Comment