Johannesburg South Africa ~Temple~

Johannesburg South Africa ~Temple~

Monday, January 16, 2017

#Team Jesus

So we went to Krispy Kremes last week and the lady who wrote on our box said #TEAMJESUS on it so that started this huge inside joke with some Elders in the Zone. So this week we all decide to write it on our "massive" Biceps that we have been working out all week. So yeah Elder Brumtons are bigger than our faces so it is kinda humiliating but whatever I am not bitter! Haha. This week was super powerful!!! probably one of my most busiest weeks which is really good. WE had I believe around 29 lessons. That still is not a lot but for this area its a step up. So I am glad to see all the success that we are having. We should have 2 people baptized on the 5th and maybe like 3 on the 19th of February.  I am stoked for those to go through! We saw some really powerful members as well as less active as well!! They were all super chill and nice to go and see. This week we went on exchanges with Elder Malunga and Elder Weidman! It was really nice and I went with Elder Malunga! He is a powerful missionary and a very good teacher as well!! But yeah other than that we had a normal week on mission!! I love it here!! I love you guys as well!! 

Elder Cowan




No comments:

Post a Comment