Johannesburg South Africa ~Temple~

Johannesburg South Africa ~Temple~

Monday, September 5, 2016

Temple Trip

This week we had a temple trip which is usually the highlight of the week! So that is the case this time around as well! It is always a great experience at the temple this time around. The spirit is just so strong there and I love that!!! It is great just to continue to learn! That is what this week about actually LEARNING. I have really enjoyed this opportunity on mission to just learn! I love to listen to talks and devotionals and just be nourished by the word of God! I am still continuing to read the bible I am actually only on page 60 but that is because I am trying to learn as much as possible! So that is 60 pages in around 5 ish weeks or more? Hah Yeah I am going slow! But the bible is great I love it! This Sunday was pretty good as well! We were able to have Ernests confirmation which was nice! He is officially a member of the Church!!! He is so cool!!! We also got to see this investigator this week who is so cool! He has barely read any of the Book of Mormon but he knows it is true! But now the challenge is to get him to church! Anyways I hope everyone has a great week and stays safe! Love Ya!! 

Elder Cowan

No comments:

Post a Comment