Johannesburg South Africa ~Temple~

Johannesburg South Africa ~Temple~

Monday, November 13, 2017

Interviews and a NEW CAR!

Well this week we had our Interviews for the Transfer. They went really well and every time I meet with president I like him more and more! He is a really great guy and is just fun to talk to! During Interviews Sister Leavitt ran training on the #lighttheworld campaign that the Church is running again this year. That was nice then we watched a 10 minute video from the 90s about cleaning Flats.... That sucked but then we each acted out how to clean certain things in the flat so that was really funny! There were some great videos made by the missionaries. But yeah I have had a headache all week due to our New Car! We received on Wednesday a brand new 2017 Toyota Corolla Quest! It had literally 60 Kilometers on it when we got it! It is really nice but the new car smell kills me!!! Oh well!! But yeah I enjoy it a lot it is a fun car to drive! Also this week we had three confirmations! They went well and we will be having the fourth in 2 weeks due to a Africa wide broadcast! But yeah I am pushing for the last 14 days!! I am excited to see everyone again and look forward to it!! I love you all!!

Elder Cowan



No comments:

Post a Comment