Johannesburg South Africa ~Temple~

Johannesburg South Africa ~Temple~

Monday, April 10, 2017

Conference for us

This week was really a uplifting week for us here. We were able to watch general conference which is the reason that it was good and uplifting! There were some really powerful talks that were given that really touched me. I honestly thought this was one of the better conferences that I have witnessed which is probably sad to say but it is true in my eyes. They flew by way to quick sadly I wish I could have just kept watching and watching. But yeah let us see that basically took up most of our Saturday and Sunday. We had some really good appointments this week as well as some cancellations which are never good. But the one we did have were very powerful and they were meaningful to the people. This week as well we had Interviews with out new mission President. He is such a amazing guy and I look forward to working under him for the next 4 transfers. I have already learned so much from him and he has helped me already in so many different ways. But yeah in general this week was pretty bland. The guys in our flat have been sick so that hasn't been nice. Also on Thursday our power went out and didn't come back on till Saturday afternoon. Yet since then it has been off and on for a few hours at a time. So all of our food was spoiled.... Anyways all is well here in South Africa! I love you all!!

Elder Cowan


No comments:

Post a Comment