Johannesburg South Africa ~Temple~

Johannesburg South Africa ~Temple~

Monday, August 8, 2016

Interviews!

This week was pretty good! We had exchanges with the zone leaders. I headed out to Edenvale with Elder Downs from Kansas who goes home this transfer sadly! He is actually one of my good friends here on mission! Elder Shava went with Elder Mugenyi who is form Uganda I believe. I am not quite sure about that one. So that day was awesome! We did service at a snake park that the Bishop owns. It gave me the willies but it was fun! I hate snakes but man Elder Downs was fearless to them. He even took out the Cottonmouths out of there cages and into buckets so we could clean the cage. We did have some powerful lessons through out the week but nothing that stood out enough to explain! We had Interviews on Thursday as well. It was a really good time! I always enjoy interviews with President because we just get to sit down and talk! It is crazy to think that I have about 1/3 of my mission done! The time has flown so fast and it will get a lot faster as time goes on! But yeah this week was really good! I hope you guys are well! Stay well!! Love ya all! 

Elder Cowan


Interviews at the Mission Presidents office. 

"The second group of the day added some flapjacks that Elder Cowan made and brought. They were delicious and added a nice touch to put with the stew as a savory crepe. Elders are invited to bring recipes and share and to bring the food as a sample if they can"  dunnsinjoburg.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment