Johannesburg South Africa ~Temple~

Johannesburg South Africa ~Temple~

Monday, November 6, 2017

Baptisms

Well this week was really good and really really sucky. Let us start with the good! So yeah this week we had four baptisms. That was really great to see these people make it to those waters and finally come to the fold of God. There was a great difference between the four. One we have been teaching for less then two months and was very willing to be baptized after we came the first time. A sister and her daughter have been waiting for over a year if not longer to make it there but due to the Sister not being married could not so her daughter waited as well. The last was is a YSA aged male who has been wanting to be baptized for a long time but do to him not meeting requirements could not. But finally he made it! It was a great day and I enjoyed! The baptisms went well no one had to get redunked!! I baptized Gertrude the Girl and Also Dumisani. Elder Trammell baptized Matshediso and Tshegofatso the family. It was really great and we had a good time. Eish but the earlier part of the week sucked!!!! I got a cold which I think I mentioned last week and it got worse this week. Tuesday we didnt even go out because I felt like I was going to die. Then the rest of the week we worked but I still had a headache, cough, and a bad nose... It really sucks I still have the cough and a runny nose so yeah I am not enjoying life right now. But it should pass now now so I look forward to that. Anyways I love you all and I hope you all stay safe! See you soon!

Elder Cowan



No comments:

Post a Comment