Johannesburg South Africa ~Temple~

Johannesburg South Africa ~Temple~

Monday, September 18, 2017

Exchanges and Baptism!

This week was a really good week we were able to have two exchanges!! We had one on Wednesday and one on Saturday. The one on Wednesday was the one with the Zone Leaders and I was able to go to a place called Alexandra which is a pretty ghetto township! It was awesome and we had a good time. Elder Trammell went with the other Zone Leader to our area and he got lost twice which was kinda funny!! We then had exchanges with Katlehong on Saturday and that was a good time as well. I had to do some baptismal interviews for a few of their investigators! Yeah so we had a baptism this week as well. Her name is Milano! She is Eleven or so and she is super cool! She is a daughter to a member who is inactive but her Grandmother is active. So yeah that was really cool! We are enjoying a lot this side and having some great success. I love mission so much and it means a lot to me to be here. We also had Interviews which si always nice! I enjoy President Leavitt and he is a good dude!! Anyways I love you all!!

Elder Cowan





No comments:

Post a Comment