Johannesburg South Africa ~Temple~

Johannesburg South Africa ~Temple~

Monday, August 29, 2016

Return to Randburg

This week was sooo cool!!! I dont know if you all remember Costa that really golden guy from Randburg? Well He was Baptized yesterday in Randburg! I was asked to baptized him and it was super cool!! It was a great service and a great baptism all together!! Sadly missionaries were just taken out of Randburg for some reason but they will return hopefully! I was able to take some pictures with some people in Randburg that I did not get to say goodbye to! So it was a awesome Sunday! So yeah it was just a great day!! Randburg is actually a really cool and welcoming area and they welcomed me back really well which was nice!! So This week we had Transfers which is really cool! So we did that on Tuesday! But this week was really cool because of that! Elder Furgeson is a great guy from Northern Utah! So he is a a big dude which is good no one will mess with us! HAha I am kidding!! But yeah this week we started teaching this new girl that is one of the members sister! So she is actually having a Kid soon so I do not know when we will see her again! So yeah that is the most eventful thing that happened this week! Hopefully as the week progresses we will have some more success! Ernest's confirmation will happen next week which will be awesome! Anyways I love you all!! Have a great week!! 

Elder Cowan






No comments:

Post a Comment